Jim Horne has over 25 years making good businesses better. He founded Beacon Business Coaching in 2006 dedicated to providing business coaching, consulting, and training to small business owners and self-employed professionals in New Hampshire.
- Former President and CEO of a $40 million electronic component company
- Earned an engineering degree from Texas A&M University
- Earned a Master’s Degree from University of Bridgeport
- Founding member and writer for the Professional Business Coaches Alliance
- Recognized as one of the top visionary leaders in the Electronic Industry 50th Anniversary
- Past chairman (and current ambassador) of the Dover NH Chamber of Commerce
- Former board member of the YMCA, Fox Valley Industry Association, and the Greenwood School for Boys
- Serves on the board of directors for the Dover Children’s Home, a 125 year-old non-profit
- Member of the Dover, NH Rotary
A licensed professional business coach, Jim has worked with more than 75 different businesses in the Seacoast NH area, helping small business owners achieve the next level of success. And he’d like to do the same for you.
Is Your Business Running as Effectively as It Could Be?
Beacon Business Coaching has created a FREE worksheet that will help you benchmark your business, the Business Effectiveness Evaluation (BEE). In about 15 minutes, by answering straight-forward questions using a sliding numeric scale from 1-10, you’ll gain a better understanding of your current situation as well as identify areas that should receive your attention.
Simply fill out your name and email to download it.
Our Business Is Making Your Business Better
Beacon Business Coaching is dedicated to providing you with the tools you need to make fundamental positive changes to your businesses. Through business coaching, strategic business development, and training, we work together in a collaborative atmosphere to develop the strategies and tactics you need to bring your business to the next level.
Simply put: we have a passion for helping small business succeed. We’ll help you develop:
- An in-depth business analysis of your current business
- Strategies to address any business challenges
- Realistic goals to grow your business in a positive direction
- A detailed action plan to implement those positive changes over time
Beacon Business Coaching also provides one more thing many business owners lack: accountability. We will hold you to the action plan we develop together. If goals aren’t met, we identify the obstacle and adjust our plan to overcome it.
Contact us today and put the experience of 25 years of making businesses better to work for you.